UP TO 400MM CORES, CARDI T6-375-EL, 3 SPEED 3420W CORE DRILL
Since 1985 Cardi has been manufacturing Core drilling equipment in Italy. Cardi has distinguished itself for the high quality and reliability of its construction products, worldwide. For the professional core drilling contractor, faster drilling is achieved thanks to the higher power and torque electronic controlled motor. Robust and reliable design ensures increased work time and very limited service and maintenance costs.
The Cardi Protection System is standard on all their core drill motors.
- “CARDI Electronic Clutch” Or Electronic “Load Limiter”
– Protects from overloads and prevents damage to the motor
- Soft Start (Peaks Limiter)
– Allows the machine to be plugged into a regular household outlet
– Avoids tears on the anchoring system when starting the drill
- Safety Mechanical Clutch
– Protects the operator in case of Core drill suddenly jams
– Avoids damage to the gearbox
- R.C.D., Portable Residual Current Device
– Protects the operator in case of electrical malfunction
– Operates in the event that live parts come in contact with water
– Avoids unintentional restart in the event of drop/loss and coming back of the power