Stihl TS420 Cut-Off Saw
Stihl TS420 Cut-Off Saw
STIHL TS420 CONCRETE SAW
STIHL TS420 Concrete Cut-Off Saw is an all-purpose cut-off machine for above and below ground. With 350mm/14″ cutting wheels to cut up to 125mm deep. The STIHL anti-vibration system guarantees the demo cut-off machine cuts well. The engine uses a stratified charging system for exceptional performance. Thanks to its efficient design and optimal balance, the TS420 has excellent cutting and guide characteristics, making it one of the most popular saws in its class. The machine is suitable for use with 350mm cutting wheels or diamond blades with a 20mm bore.
The TS 420 is the workhorse of cut-off machines, with its ability to handle up to 4.9 inch deep cuts and 14 inches wide it can do anything you need doing in a timely manner! It also comes equipped with all high-performance features from an air filtration system that keeps your engine running smoothly while providing clean filtered air for maximum efficiency
Long-life air filter system, strength-saving start-up process thanks to the decompression valve, economically and environmentally friendly 2-MIX engine. This concrete demo saw can be operated by hand or together with an FW 20 cart.
Order online today with Southern Diamond Tools!
The TS 420 is a lightweight, reliable machine that can handle any cut you throw at it. Its compact size makes for easy storage and transportability – perfect if your work requires frequent moves between sites or different types of jobs!
- The STIHL 2-MIX engine on this TS420 demolition saw features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust resulting in a cleaner, more fuel-efficient engine
- A long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing) ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air extending the cleaning intervals for the foam pre-filter
- STIHL anti-vibration system reduces the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator’s arms and hands
- Manual fuel pump (purger)
- The compensator prevents the fuel-air mixture from getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. Keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn’t need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs
- Decompression valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the demo saw’s engine
- The TS420 concrete saw features an ergonomic grip position that allows each user to work with an optimal grip position with a loop handle facilitating excellent cutting comfort in any working position
For further information on our STIHL T2420 demolition saw or to enquire about pricing, please complete the form below.